1. Multiple carry position from Newborn to 20kgs, including facing out (from 6 months)
1. Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. Easy-to-adjust design– front body panel – customising for comfort.
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
3. Adjustable neck support pillow for comfort and support.
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
4. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that’s easy to clean – machine washable on gentle warm cycle. Dip Dry in shaded area.
5. Key Area Padding for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
6. Convenient Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
Safety Guidelines: Always read and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and weight guidelines.
* Facing Out Position – Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out.
Tula suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 5.8kg – 10kg for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.