LILLEbaby® – Infant Insert -for use with Essential Carriers for newborns to approx 5 mths (Not needed for Complete Carriers)
Availability: In stock
The lillebaby Infant Insert – for use with the Essential (3 position ) Carrier Collection – from Newborn (min 3.2 kgs) to 7kgs approx 5 months. (Not required for Lillebaby Complete Carriers. )
The LILLEbaby infant insert is an easy-to-use tool for positioning young babies in your LILLEbaby Essential baby carrier. The insert encourages healthy hip development by supporting baby’s natural position, provides optimal caccooning support whilst your baby is developing their core strength for independent sitting and raises smaller babies to the ideal placement in the baby carrier, visibly and kiss-ably close to you.
– Compatible with LILLEbaby ESSENTIAL baby carriers
– For use with babies minimum 3.2 kgs
– Ensures young babies are ergonomically positioned in carrier – recommended to use until your baby is approximately 5 months old or at the developmental stage where they are able to sit independently for extended periods of time throughout the day.
– Assists with optimal height positioning in carrier
– Removable pillow may be used separately
– Please note: The Lillebaby Carrier has been designed specifically for use with the Lillebaby Essential Carrier only and is not recommended for use with any other brand of baby carrier.
Order before 2 PM for same day dispatch (Mon-Fri)