The New Ergobaby Performance COOL AIR – Carbon Grey with a 3D Mesh Panel.
This carrier offers all the ergonomic comfort of the 3 positional carriers with the additional option to position your child in the forward facing position from 6 months old onwards (when they are able to sit independently) (from approx 6.4kgs to 10kgs) With a unique innovative bucket seat – the 36o Carrier has been designed to support your infant with ideal hip positioning. Cuddle Carry, Back Carry and Hip Carry positions up to 15kgs. Colour – Carbon Grey.
The Ergobaby 360 Performance COOL AIR comes with the following Features.
•COOL AIR 3D MESH PANEL -This comes with a 3D Mesh front panel and is made with a moisture- wicking material lining.
•CLASSIC WAISTBAND – The waistband of the Performance 360 is a classic buckle attachment with double sided adjustability. Extra padding in the lumbar support area of the waistband.
•CURVED AND TAPERING SHOULDER STRAPS -:This carrier features the performance shoulder straps which are particularly ideal for the active lifestyle.
This carrier comes with Health professionals endorsements for positions that support safe spine and hip development.
The carrier features a convertible back support and adjustable hood, as well as a newly designed waistband that is comfortable for parents and designed to be worn in variable positions on the waist to ensure that baby is always at a kissable and visible height.
It is recommended to use an Ergobaby “infant insert” with your 360 Carrier for newborn to approx 4-5 months old.
See below for more information, video and product specifications.
The Ergobaby 360 carrier features:
- 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry.
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 6 to 12 months. (approx 6.4 to 10kgs)
- Structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position.
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby.
- Breastfeed on the go, the 360’s adjustable design allows hands free feeding.
- Comfortable for parents, baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders.
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”).
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236).
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors.
There are a range of ErgoBaby accessories to assist you when you are out and about with your baby. These accessories include:
- teething pads to cushion and protect the shoulder straps whilst baby is teething.
- the specifically designed “Ergobaby 360 bib and teething pads”
- the retractable rearview mirror, which offers parents peace of mind when they are using the back carry position
- the infant insert which is ideal for newborns to 4-5 months
For more helpful information about Ergobaby – visit the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) section. Here you can view the a helpful COMPARISON CHART of the Ergobaby Models to assist in choosing the most suitable carrier for you and your family.