Pacapod Nappy Changing Bag - Luxury Range - Sequoia - Carbon
Wow - Pacapod Sequoia in Carbon is here in its lovely combination of leather and jewel like microfibre. Once again the Pacapod brilliance combines complete elegance and function with this Nappy Bag . Time to be fashionable and stylish ...shhhh no one would even know that this beautiful shape hides within it the practical organising pods - Nappy Change Pod and Cooler Bag with pockets and space to keep your Mummy things close and organised too (Purse, Keys, Phone, Ipad.)
The beautiful Sequoia Carbon will help you feel ultra-organized and make it a joy to be out and about
with your little one. Enjoy.
Click here for the Pacapod story and a video about this amazing product
The Pacapod Sequoia - Carbon Features
- What's Included - A 3-in-1 organizing system, with changer pod, feeder pod and changing mat.
- Main Pocket - Inner cargo hold, which stores the unique feeder and changer pods keeps hygienically separate.
- Other Pockets - 1 large parent pocket, with inner dividing pockets one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets, one top pocket full length of bag.
- Remove pods and can use bag on it own, most laptops fit inside cargo area.
- Material - Two tone jewel textured microfiber weave. Leather covered clutch handle and detachable over the shoulder strap that can be worn across the body to distribute weight.
- Chunky brushed silver hardwear and branded disc.
- Padded baby changing mat, with micro fleece headrest.
- Standards - Wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC & BS food standards.
- Dimensions - 44cm x 33cm x 17cm.
- Capacity - 22 Ltr outer bag + 12 Ltr Pods = 34 ltr total.
- Bag Weight - 1.25kg.
Accessories included with your PacaPod
- Padded Changing Mat
- Feeding Pod
- Changer Pod
Bella's Little Ones - Bringing you quality products and innovative lifestyle solutions for Mums, Dads and your precious little ones. Thank you for choosing to shop at Bella's Little Ones.
PacaPod was established by Jacqueline Waggett, a mum of two. Having spent fifteen years designing outdoor clothing, she cycled round the world with all he possessions in two bicycle panniers. Combining her eye for design with experience of travelling light, she created Pacapod changing bags for busy parents.
"Absolutely loving my new Pacapod 'Portland' Nappy bag. When it's not filled with snacks
& baby stuff it's a great office and travel bag! Ridiculous amount of space and love the pod insert bags - very organised."
Melina Bagnato from My Kitchen Rules UK 2013 loves her Pacapod Portland