Authorised ErgoBaby Stockist.
Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier - this Limited Edition Pop 360 features the iconic patterns of Keith Haring artistic, social and pop designs.
4 Carrying Positions:
The Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier has all the same options as the 3 position carriers, the highlight of the 360 Carrier is the option of wearing your baby forward facing (recommended as an option from 6 months or older) however you can also position your baby on your front facing inwards, back and hip for the ultimate in flexibility.
Ergonomic Infant Bucket Seat Design:
The Ergobaby 360 Carrier's innovative design features a structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position while maintaining ideal hip and spine positioning. The revolutionary carrier seat is designed with an adjustable width to ensure maximum comfort for your baby and healthy hip positioning in all four carry positions.
The carrier features a convertible back support and adjustable hood, as well as a newly designed waistband that is comfortable for parents and designed to be worn in variable positions on the waist to ensure that baby is always at a kissable carrying height. As with all Ergobaby carriers the Ergobaby 360 can be worn from newborn (with an infant insert) all the way though to toddler
With excellent reviews from Health Professionals and Parents – the Ergobaby 360 offers an ideal comfortable and supportive carrying solution.
The Ergobaby 360 carrier features:
• 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry.
• Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 6 to 12 months.(approx 6.4 to 10kg)
• Structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position.
• Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby.
• Breastfeed on the go, the 360's adjustable design allows hands free feeding.
• Comfortable for parents, baby's weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders.
• Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
• Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm - 195cm (5' to 6'5").
• Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236).
• SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
• Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
• Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs - whether in or outdoors.
• Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling.
• An ideal carrier for newborn (with any Ergobaby Infant Insert) through to the small child years. (3.2 - 15kg).
- See more at: http://www.bellaslittleones.com.au/all-baby-carriers-c-243_238/ergobaby-four-position-360-grey-with-free-shipping-p-1218.html#sthash.MNNd5Ug2.dpuf
, which offers parents peace of mind when they are using the back
• The 360 Teething Bib and strap covers and Teething Pads (purchased in a pack of 2) can be secured around the carry straps where the baby is likely to snuggle into -these products can be easily removed for regular washing. Ideal for teething babies. Another excellent idea!
IS YOUR LITTLE ONE - NEWBORN TO 4/5 MONTHS?:
The Infant Insert is a brilliant product that provides a cushioning cacoon to provide support for your little one. It is recommended for carrying a newborn through till 4 to 5 months until your baby has developed stable neck and head control when in the sitting position.When your baby is in the transition stage try taking out the cushion from the base of the insert - to still use to raise your little one in the carrier to keep them higher and maintaining them in the "Visible and Kissable" position. We stock the lovely "Cotton Infant Inserts" in 2 colours (Natural and Grey ), the "Organic infant Insert" and the Performance Infant Insert" which is particularly ideal for those in the warmer climates.
IT'S ALL ABOUT BONDING, CONNECTING AND THRIVING!!!!
Extensive research now clearly affirms the wonderful benefits of carrying your baby - relationally,emotionally, physically, neurologically. Bonding, Connecting and Thriving ...Enjoy journeying with your little one. We are cheering you on!!